The increasing population of families in the United States directly impacts the demand for kitchen cabinet manufacturers in the country. Currently, the industry has a recorded $19 billion in revenue for products.
An expanding family needs to update the kitchen space as the demands of each family member surge through time. However, installing cabinets is no easy feat since it’s massive and can be quite expensive. Fortunately, there are new optimized solutions that last long.
Wholesale cabinets are those bought in a vast bulk at a specified period. They have different styles and geometrical dimensions specific to a particular function. Further, they usually come in ready to assemble form and at largely discounted rates.
In the US, more families choose this option because it’s more practical as the cabinets come directly from manufacturing sites. The buying process does not constitute additional charges, such as tax and retailer fees. Products become expensive when stores re-sell them at 30% more than the original price.
In other words, you will be getting the actual factory price of the cabinets if you go for wholesale or discount cabinets. You can also check first-hand how these cabinets are made and the materials they use when you visit the factory. Additionally, since the products come from the factory directly, there is a wide array of options for styles and colors.
Purchasing wholesale saves time, effort, and money as you will need to assemble the cabinet pieces once. While it requires a considerable investment at a specific time, it’s practical because its functions last long and cater to different needs.
Wholesale entails a complete package of different cabinets ranging from stock, wall, open shelves, and pullouts. Thus, homemakers do not have to search and spend on cabinets repeatedly.
Components, Design, and Cost
- Cabinets are customized based on the measurements of your kitchen space. All the parts of the cabinet should fit well with every nook and wall. When you buy them wholesale, they usually come in packaged pieces with instructional materials that will inform you how to assemble the pieces.
- The cost of wholesale cabinets varies depending on the material and complexity of the installation process. The estimated average is at $2400 for the whole set of cabinets, including stock and semi-custom. Compared with individual cabinets that cost around $1000 for a single piece only, this is cheaper.
- Aside from its functions, kitchen cabinets have aesthetic value as they contribute to the interior design and overall vibe of the space. They set the mood of events held in the kitchen. As such, it’s essential to consider the material and design of the cabinets.
- Some interior designs prefer those that have the following features:
- Brushed Finish
- Solid oak wood frames
- Plywood boards
- Oakwood drawers
- Dovetail carvings
- Extended drawers
- Make sure to select open shelves rather than wall cabinets. Its functions are more versatile and save space for other equipment.
- While wood is the leading material choice, you can also opt for thermofoil for the construction. It’s a kind of synthetic finish that is easier to clean and more durable.
The kitchen cabinet is one of the most integral parts of any home. It is highly functional as it serves as storage for different ingredients, cooking wares, and utensils. Therefore, you must be practical in choosing the best cabinets that can add color and proficiency to your space.